AnnouncementSeptember 9, 2016 Bine ai venit in comunitatea romanilor de pretutindeni. Daca ai vreo problema nu ezita sa ne contactezi.
Our terms and conditions of use
VueLiKe.com. (“VueLiKe”) is pleased to offer you access to this website (the “Site”), VueLiKe’s social networks, and other services that VueLiKe may from time to time provide from this website, subject to these Terms and Conditions of Use (the “Terms”).
BY PROCEEDING BEYOND THE SITE HOME PAGE OR VIEWING OR POSTING CONTENT TO THE VUELIKE SOCIAL NETWORK, YOU EXPRESS YOUR CONSENT TO, AGREEMENT WITH, AND UNDERSTANDING OF THESE TERMS. VUELIKE MAY, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, MODIFY, RESTRICT, CHANGE, OR OTHERWISE ALTER THESE TERMS, THE SITE, OR THE VUELIKE SOCIAL NETWORK, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, IMPOSE LIMITS ON CERTAIN FEATURES ON THE SITE OR THE VUELIKE SOCIAL NETWORK, OR RESTRICT YOUR ACCESS TO PART OR ALL OF THE SITE OR THE VUELIKE SOCIAL NETWORK. BY CONTINUING TO ACCESS AND USE THE SITE AND/OR THE VUELIKE SOCIAL NETWORK YOU WILL BE EVIDENCING YOUR CONSENT TO, AGREEMENT WITH, AND UNDERSTANDING OF, SUCH MODIFICATIONS, CHANGES OR ALTERATIONS. PLEASE REVIEW THESE TERMS REGULARLY AS THEY MAY BE MODIFIED FROM TIME TO TIME WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU.
You are responsible for your use of the Services, for any Content you post to the Services, and for any consequences thereof. The Content you submit, post, or display will be able to be viewed by other users of the Services and through third party services and websites (go to the account settings page to control who sees your Content). You should only provide Content that you are comfortable sharing with others under these Terms.
The Services that VueLiKe provides are always evolving and the form and nature of the Services that VueLiKe provides may change from time to time without prior notice to you. In addition, VueLiKe may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to users generally and may not be able to provide you with prior notice. We also retain the right to create limits on use and storage at our sole discretion at any time without prior notice to you.
The Services may include advertisements, which may be targeted to the Content / Country / Gender or information on the Services, queries made through the Services, or other information. The types and extent of advertising by VueLiKe on the Services are subject to change. In consideration for VueLiKe granting you access to and use of the Services, you agree that VueLiKe and its third party providers and partners may place such advertising on the Services or in connection with the display of Content or information from the Services whether submitted by you or others.
VueLiKe may provide links to other websites as a convenience for its Site and Social Network users. VueLiKe is not responsible for the content of these other websites, and VueLiKe does not endorse, warrant or guarantee the products or services described or offered in these other websites.
User Generated Content
You may submit content, including text, links, images, photographs and video to the VueLiKe Social Network (collectively, “User Generated Content”), provided that you abide by these common sense rules:
- If you post it, you own it
Think twice before you publish. Would you want your family, friends, colleagues, or others to read or see the content you post?
Respect the law, including with regard to intellectual property
It is critical that you show proper respect for the law generally, and specifically for the laws governing copyright and fair use of copyrighted material. You should not quote more than short excerpts from someone else’s work. It is good general practice to link to others’ work. Use appropriate symbols to mark the first appearance of trademarked terms in your content. Do not post images, music or other copyrighted content unless you own them or have permission from the owner to display such content in this context. Keep in mind that the laws may differ depending on where you live.
- Treat others like you want to be treated
Be respectful of others’ opinions and beliefs. Use common courtesy when posting content: refrain from abusive, obscene, or offensive language, images, or links. Do not post content from, or links to, Internet sites that feature sexual content, gambling, or that advocate intolerance of others; and do not create such content on VueLiKe Social Networks.
- Do not post confidential or proprietary information
By posting content to VueLiKe Social Network, you are agreeing to allow anyone with access to VueLiKe Social Networks to access it and use it without restriction, except with regard to any applicable intellectual property rights that you or others may have in such content. You agree that you will not post or transmit material that is confidential or proprietary to you or a third-party.
- VueLiKe’s Social Network
- VueLiKe reserves the right, but does not have the obligation, to monitor VueLiKe’s Social Network.
Warranty Disclaimer; Services Available on an "AS-IS" Basis
- Your access to and use of the Services or any Content is at your own risk. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, VUELIKE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. VueLiKe makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the Services, including any representation or warranty that the use of the Services will
- (a) be timely, uninterrupted or error-free or operate in combination with any other hardware, software, system or data,
- (b) meet your requirements or expectations,
- (c) be free from errors or that defects will be corrected, or
- (d) be free of viruses or other harmful components. VueLiKe also makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to Content; Subscriber Content, in particular, is provided by and is solely the responsibility of, the Subscribers providing that Content. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from VueLiKe or through the Services, will create any warranty not expressly made herein.
Limitation of Liabilities
- THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, VueLiKe, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, CONSULTANTS, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, AND/OR DISTRIBUTORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR: (A) ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER; (B) LOSS OF: PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA, USE, GOOD-WILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES; (C) DAMAGES RELATING TO YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES; (D) DAMAGES RELATING TO ANY CONDUCT OR CONTENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY OR SUBSCRIBER USING THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OR CONTENT; AND/OR (E) DAMAGES IN ANY MANNER RELATING TO ANY CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES TO ALL CLAIMS, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER OR NOT VUELIKE HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, AND FURTHER WHERE A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF VUELIKE AND ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, CONSULTANTS, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, AND/OR DISTRIBUTORS, FOR ANY CLAIM UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING FOR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID US TO USE THE APPLICABLE SERVICE(S).
- Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time by notifying the other party. VueLiKe may also terminate or suspend your access to or ability to use any and all Services immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason or no reason, including but not limited to if you breach any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement. In particular, VueLiKe may immediately terminate or suspend Accounts that have been flagged for repeat copyright infringement.
- Upon termination of your access to or ability to use a Service, including but not limited to suspension of your Account on a Service, your right to use or access that Service and any Content will immediately cease. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability. Termination of your access to and use of the Services shall not relieve you of any obligations arising or accruing prior to such termination or limit any liability which you otherwise may have to VueLiKe or any third party.
Provisions for Subscribers located outside of United Kingdom
- VueLiKe provides global products and services and enables a global community for individuals to share and follow the things they love. VueLiKe’s operations are, however, located in the United Kingdom (UK), and VueLiKe policies and procedures are based on United Kingdom law. As such, the following provisions apply specifically to Subscribers located outside of the United Kingdom: you consent to the transfer, storage, and processing of your information, including but not limited to Subscriber Content and any personal information, to and in the United Kingdom and/or other countries.
Reporting Instances of Copyright Infringement
- If you believe that Content residing or accessible on or through the Services infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent at the address below:
- Identification of the work or material being infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, including its location, with sufficient detail so that VueLiKe is capable of finding it and verifying its existence.
- Contact information for the notifying party (the "Notifying Party"), including name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- A statement that the Notifying Party has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or law.
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided in the notice is accurate and that the Notifying Party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed.
After removing material pursuant to a valid DMCA notice, VueLiKe will immediately notify the Subscriber responsible for the allegedly infringing material that it has removed or disabled access to the material. VueLiKe reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to immediately terminate the account of any Subscriber who is the subject of repeated DMCA notifications.